Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Favorite Travel Destinations?


Happy Tuesday All!!!

Since we leave in such a short amount of time (only 4 1/2 months!!) I have decided that I want to start compiling  a list of "Must Sees"

Of course, I could always just go to that handy little search engine, Google, and find anything I want, but what's the fun in that!? Plus, we won't always have access to the internet on the road, so we will have to resort to good ol' pen and paper! (oh no!!)

We plan on sticking to the highways and not the interstates, which is good because I don't think our TruckHouse is going to like going more than 55mph, and really, who would? Think about how much beauty you miss out on while you are just zooming past everything this world has to offer!

So, do you guys have any "must see" spots in the US? What are your favorite travel destinations?

Share away, everyone! We need as long of a list as possible because we plan on being gone for... forever :) 

Love! 
Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salem, Mass.
Kennebunkport, Maine
Jefferson's house in Charlottesville, VA
Highway 101
Arizona sunset/sunrise
Steamboat springs
Drive from Vegas to LA
Cycling through Sonoma, CA
Ocracoke (I have actually never been but I have heard its amazing for camping on the beach!)
These are just a few things I have/would do!
-Rachel Wood

Betsy Lynn said...

Savannah, GA (Tybee Island)
Mackinac Island in Michigan
California's Pacific Coast Highway
Cincinnati, Ohio
Four Corners Region - Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah
Hawaii
NYC
Oh and the list goes on...
Betsy :)

Post a Comment